Sunday, May 29, 2011

Opening Black Cat (Anime)

It always begins under the ultramarine sky
I make a promise now and begin to walk
Yah, the desert glows in gold (I keep on wandering)
Searching for the diamond flower (in the hot wind)
For the first time, I am living for another person
I have something I want to protect
So that I never, ever lose it again
Yah, I have a wish in my heart (shaking)
In order to make it come true (I’ll get hurt as much as it takes)
I'll clutch my sword now because I want you to smile
My nails rip through the red, red shadows
That fill my torn-apart memories
Even if they split, let them grab
That precious thing I want to protect
The diamond flower that bloomed the night I loved and cried for someone

I have something I want to protect
I’ll never, ever lose it again
Let it ring out, this heartbeat that’s smaller and fainter than anyone else’s
But also tougher than anyone else’s

DAIA NO HANA

No comments:

Post a Comment